Sunday, November 2, 2008

MC

Whenever BD and I travel for work, we are required to fill out a travel voucher in order to be reimbursed for the expenses we've incurred. On the form, you must put your start and end point, detailing where you stayed during your trip and for what reason. At the end of that list, there's a spot to indicate when and where your mission was deemed complete. In that box, you type or write in "MC."

Tonight, I'm glad to have reached the MC point.

My travels are done and we are home safely (my bags are another story entirely, ugh). There are no more flights on the horizon until we leave for our Mexican holiday at the end of December. I can't help but be thrilled. There's something about sleeping in my own bed that...well, that allows me to actually sleep. I don't do well in other places, generally. More often than not, I'm obsessed with creepy crawlies and thoughts like, "I wonder how many people have actually slept in this bed? Ew."

Anyway, I know who has slept in my bed...and in a little while it will be me.

I'd like to thank all of you who joined me in my other mission this month, 31 for 21, as it is also complete. I did it! Posting every day was absolutely a challenge. Some nights I was so tired or felt like my thoughts were totally random and no one would want to read that, but I pressed through and I'm glad I did. Thank you for not only sticking around to see Playette learn and grow, but also to see me learn and grow.

To my guest bloggers, I love and appreciate you all. Thank you again for opening up your heart and sharing your innermost feelings with the virtual public. I, for one, know how vulnerable a position that can be.

If you wanted or intended to provide a guest blog, please know that you still may. I'd love nothing more than to be able to share more perspectives in the future. I see a lot of value in it and I think others do as well. Please consider it.



1 comments:

sheree said...

phew. Coming home and sleeping in your own bed is the BEST!

Way to go on the 31 for 21. It WAS a challenge but I LOVED reading your 31 posts. :)