Saturday, November 22, 2008

Because I can't let it go...



Dear Pottery Barn,

I hate raccoons too.

Love,
Chrystal


...
...
...

This was taken by BD last night before we started our night of debauchery (yes, he started paying attention to me and wanted me to "feel better already, dang!"). First, PF Chang's, then Pottery Barn (the scary raccoon blankets are $120!), Macy's (do I or don't I go back for that purse?), a British pub (is that how they clean the glasses?! Ew.), and a martini bar/restaurant (I can never return).

Reminder to myself: I am not in college anymore. I cannot hang.

Also, if anyone is on Facebook and has not yet befriended me, please do. I love that time-sucking thing.

Oh, and I have one more whiny post that I never finished the other day. So, yeah, I feel better, but since I was almost done with the rant, I'll post it later.

2 comments:

sheree said...

I hate pottery barn...maybe I will rant about that on my blog someday. lol.

That pic is too funny!

Glad you and BD got to get out and have some fun! So what if you can't hang...you can pretend!

I am off to search for you on facebook! ;)

Shawndi84 said...

Did you get your snapfish book finished? Let me know how it turns out!
I had to show KJ the raccoon stories from the beginning, he was laughing so hard. He said, "man, sounds like we would have a lot of fun hanging out with them!"