Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flashback Friday Thursday: Friendly Skies

Not for me, for Playette. 'Cause you know I better be done flying for a while, right? (At least not until we head to Mexico anyway. Wheeeee!)

Here's my calm, adorable travel companion while were were flying from Baltimore from Phoenix during part one of our big move west. She was so easy to fly with. It was just the two of us and I remember thinking, "Heh. This aint so bad."

November 19, 2007



And then there's my just as adorable, nowhere near as calm companion almost a year later. Yes, BD was there this time, but lemme tell you...even so, it was a lot harder. An hour and fifty minutes of entertaining a 1-year-old in a very small space is a very long time.

October 27, 2008








But this here? Dang it. She melted me with the whole "looking out the window thing and checking out the world" thing. She was in awe and then so was I.



5 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

hehehe...I got a kick out of the entertaining her part. The kids and I flew from LA to London nonstop when Charlie was only 22 months. 15 hours on the plane made me realize that I want to own lots and lots of land to send him out and roam roam roam! But, thank goodness our most recent trip with all 3 turned out wonderful!

sheree said...

ahhh...I love seeing the world through a child's eyes. SO.AWESOME. ;)

My name is Sarah said...

very cute. she deserves her wings.

WheresMyAngels said...

Only my Mercede has flown and she loved it. She was about 11 at the time though.

Your daughter is too cute for words to describe.

Michelle said...

such sweet pictures! It is hard to keep little ones entertained on a plane when they are confined like that!