Monday, October 1, 2012

31 for 21



I can't believe it, but I checked back to make sure. This marks year number five of my participation in 31 for 21. How milestone-y!

In case you're not aware, 31 for 21 is a month-long blogging tradition in support of Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

The 31 represents the numbers of days in October and the 21 stands for the chromosome that is triplicated to create the condition (Trisomy 21 = Down syndrome).

So, yup, that means I'm committing to blogging every day this month in support.

In this moment, looking ahead at the next few weeks, I have no earthly idea how I'm going to pull off that feat.

But I have since 2008 and I will again.

I hope you'll stick around and perhaps share with others if you learn something new, all in the name of enlightenment.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, nagging little "I wonder..."s, feel free to ask. I don't mind if you go Anonymous if you feel the need. Chances are, someone else is thinking the same thing.

Let's do this!









1 comments:

Me ;-) said...

I KNOW I can't commit to 31 posts this year, but I'm looking forward to reading some great posts from my favorite blogs this month ;-)