Monday, October 17, 2011

Times Square Video

I promised you a link and a link you shall have.

Here's a bit of what it's about, taken directly from the site:

"Every year, NDSS reminds the world in a big way about the gifts that people with Down syndrome bring to their communities through a special video presentation on a jumbo screen in the heart of the Times Square in New York City."

Click through for more details and to watch.

National Down Syndrome Society Times Square Video 2011

I tried to watch it again just now and I started tearing up. What is wrong with me?! I blame the music. I couldn't hear the soundtrack in Times Square.

Yes, I'm blaming an instrumental.

The video is about 19 minutes long. Our girl shows up at 8:35.

1 comments:

LLPirate said...

Love, love, love it!!! But yea, don't watch at work before a meeting :)