Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cell Phone Photo Challenge

I was catching up on my blog reading and noticed that Lisa posted a challenge to post photos from your cell phone. I have a crappy phone so I do apologize for the quality, but take take plenty of pictures on it, so I figured this would be fun. It's interesting how these grainy photos can really tell a story.

You already know I like to take goofy self-portraits, so I'm not including any of those. And I'll stick to somewhat recent stuff so that I don't go completely (further) overboard.

Anonymous Vegas blackmail photo. Did I ever blog about that trip? Well, no. No, I didn't.


Part of the case I'm building against my landlord. Our lease promises a gardener. We pay for that. We obviously don't get it.


Cake!


Reecie the wonder puppy! (She belongs to my aunt.)


What I found outside of my office on my first day of the new job. Very nice.


Hm. Looks like my fears are warranted. I found this sign about a mile from my house.


Evidence that my grandmother's flower arrangement was less than stellar. What a rip-off.


Playette has taken to cleaning lately. She picks up rags, or things that are rag-like, and starts to "clean." She doesn't get that from me.


Caught!


The beach at sunset yesterday.


Baby Fish Mouth. We had just come from the Farmer's Market and Playette was chowing down on some fried catfish that I bought from the Soul Food Lady.


1 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pics, Chrystal! It's true - the pics on your cell phone tell a story that the photos on your camera don't. Cell phone photos, I think, tend to be much more spontaneous and in the moment :)