Friday, April 10, 2009

The Actual Flashback

Ok, so this sounded like an easy project at first. I would ease my way back into blogging by posting a few photos of Playette.

Simple, right?

Except:

1. The scanner at home was broken (translation: I didn't know why it wasn't working.)

2. The color scanner at work was unplugged and stashed in a corner. I still don't know what that was about.

3. As I mentioned before, my husband wasn't trying to let me get on the computer at 10pm to blog last night after he "fixed" the scanner.

4. And then after I begged him and he finally scanned in this year's photos, I realized that, well, I didn't exactly have one from last year in my possession. I know I used to have one.

So, being the resourceful lady that I am, I went into my sleeping child's shrine room and took what I needed off of the wall.

I don't know how she feels about having her photos all over her bedroom walls, but that's where they are. I guess I never gave it a lot of thought before now. It seemed cute when I did it.

Hm.

Ok, I'm going to stop myself right now because I really don't need to get ideas about redecorating because I know myself and that would only turn into a bigger mess and no one would win. Seriously. No one.

Anyway.

I took the big ole 10x13, framed, three pose, "New Mom Sucka Special" off the wall.

I took it to the scanner attempted to ignore my husband while he blah blah blahed about how it was too big to fit on the scanner and I needed to give it up already and got about 43% of the picture loaded so that I can share it with you all.

I am so proud of myself I can't even tell you.

And I think my child just now signed "read" and "together" for the first time.

Awesomeness.

Playette, Spring 2008


3 comments:

Tricia said...

good job. I would have just taken a picture of it with my digital, but then again, i am a slacker. :)

Me said...

WAY CUTE! She's changed a lot! I would have taken a picture of it too...I'm lazy that way!

Z said...

Awh...too cute!