Friday, April 3, 2009

Rough Day

Unfortunately, I just received news that my grandmother is not doing well at all. I'll be heading to DE this evening. I hope I arrive in time to say goodbye.

She's never met my baby and that makes me so, so sad.

Anyone who knows my grandmother, loves her. She's always accepted my friends as part of the family, opening her heart and home to everyone. This is a pretty crappy effin' day.

I'm not sure when I'll be back. My flight is set for Tuesday, but it's really hard to say.

I need a hug.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

So sorry to hear this. Travel safely. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Wendy P said...

Oh, ((((hugs)))) Chrystal. I'm sorry. Y'all have a safe trip. I'll be praying for you, too.

My name is Sarah said...

Our thoughts are with you. Hope you have a safe flight.

sheree said...

so sorry, sweets. (((hugs)))

LLPirate said...

big hug from ks! call if u need to talk.

AZ Chapman said...

cyber hugs

Ann said...

((((hugs)))) My grandmother was very special to me as well. Wishing you peace and comfort.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm so sorry Chrystal! I wish I could give you a big hug! Here's a virtual one: (((((hugs)))))

Tricia said...

Really sorry to hear this, friend. Big hugs to you.

Lisa said...

Many (((hugs))) my friend.

Me said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My Grandparents never my Kaia either, and I so know the feeling. I think she would have ADORED Kaia. Grandmas can be so special you just wish they would stick around forever.

((HUGS)) to you and safe trip