Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Need help with your holiday shopping?

I know one way to make things much, much easier.

Just buy all your gifts via the Zoromski's online auction.

There's some really cute stuff over there. I'd like to try and encourage you to bid high and often. So let's go...

What grandmother wouldn't love a birthstone bracelet so that she can show off all her kids and grandkids?

Have a baby shower to go to? Check out this cool looking swaddling blanket.

Are you a scrapbooker? There are lots of things for you, too.

If you're got a girly girl in your life, there are really cute dresses and hats and tutus!

Perhaps you or someone you know would like some great photography to hang on the wall?

Do you know what a key fob is? I didn't until I checked it out and now I want one. Or five.

Lots, lots more over on their blog. All funds raised got to help bring Lily home as soon as possible.

In case you missed it, I posted their story here.

Fellow bloggers, please feel free to spread this info far and wide in support of this wonderful family.