Friday, December 11, 2009

The Day We Said, "Aw, Screw It."

So, we have this rule, right? It was developed when BD and I were dating and we went to Disney World together. It was a great trip and as single, childless people, we swore that we would never bring a kid there before they met certain criteria. And we would never bring a stroller. Never.

But, well, we got these Disneyland passes from a really good friend and then great-grandma had to work and couldn't watch Playette that day, soooo...

Here ya go:

(BTW, she's rocking a "Genetically Enhanced" shirt, inspired by that of Sheridan and a sweater that we love that was a gift from Gabby and her Phamily.)



















6 comments:

Karly said...

OMG!!! Teacup! Can't type. Cuteness overload!

You guys are awesome.

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful family...I still haven't taken my girls to Disney Land! Looked like a wonderful time! xoxo Andrea

Tricia said...

Holy heck! You are BRAVE!!! How did she like the teacups?????????????? Georgia woulda' freaked her freak! (I guess. Maybe. I dunno actually.)

Christina M said...

so cute! Love it. and I am severly jealous that you can just go to Disney world like that. We are going to the Christmas Market downtown today, the whole market probably fits in the disney tea cup area.
Soooo cool.

sheree said...

aww, yay!! Looks like so much fun! I think we're planning on going in March or april! :)

Mindy said...

Love love love the teacup pictures! I'm one of the crazies that goes to Disney at least once a year & have taken the stroller many-a times!