Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday: I think my belly's bigger than that now.

I thought of this picture yesterday while I was "running."

What reminded me of it was the fact that, as I was huffing and puffing and sweating, much of that attributed to how much weight I was trying to move, I realized that I'm just about the same weight now as when I was when I was about to give birth to Playette.

That is so unfair.




These were taken when I got home one night from a Tae Bo class at the gym. I had had a good night and wanted to memorialize it. I was right around 28 weeks and so excited that I finally had a cute little belly. I got sick not long after this and had to stop working out, but - man - I used to love that class and the friends I had in it. I really do miss it. Did I ever mention here that I used to teach those classes a lifetime ago?

*sigh*

Anyway. We used to call Playette "Teep" in those days. "Teep" started out as "Tadpole" and then evolved right along with her.

I'm surprised the child knows her real name with all these nicknames.

We're heading out to the movies tonight, something we haven't been able to do in a while since we've bee Ms. J-less. I really, really hope the movie is funny because I want to laugh sooo bad.

Playette will be at daycare tonight for Parents' Night Out, but she's got a fun-filled weekend planned. I'll tell you more about that later.

We're meeting a new respite worker on Monday and I really hope that works out. The new IFSP meeting was just scheduled for the end of the month and I'd hate for the Service Blockers to try to take that away since we haven't been using it.

By the way, so many people are now coming to this IFSP meeting of ours that we've had to move it to a non-traditional location.