Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All Cried Out

You happy now, Regional Center? Huh? Are you? You and your effin' certified letter?!

I'd like to think that they are treating me the way they are because they're not used to parents that fight for their children the way that we do.

I don't know any other way.

But damn if it doesn't suck and feel like your heart is being ripped out of your chest when things don't go the way you want them to.

I have no idea who is supposed to be on our side in all of this.

I know it's all about the money for the them and that sucks. So very bad.

5 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. So sorry. I know this is so frustrating. For some reason we all naively think the supports are there for us. And then we find out otherwise and it is a horrible feeling. Hang in there.

sheree said...

I am sorry Chrystal. I often wonder who is on our side too. Keep your head up!

Megan said...

Yeah - and the MONEY isn't the way IDEA is written. DUH! Believe me, we're fighting, too. {{hugs}} and see you in the battlefield.

Lisa said...

Keep fightin' the good (but really tough) fight! You are such a good advocate... even when Service (Blockers) Coordinators and the (Say No) Regional Center don't value it, Playette does!

The Sanchez Family said...

So sorry! We are all fighting alongside you!