Friday, June 12, 2009

Book Lust

Lisa has created a new blog that will serve as a place for us to review and trade books. It seems like some of us have been doing that for a little while, so this will be a place to keep it all organized.

Lisa reads a ton of books and I credit her for inspiring me to get back into the practice. If you're interested in participating, please contact her. [Posters are responsible for covering the costs to mail out the books to interested parties.]

I just posted over there and put Jewel up for grabs. If you want it, go on over and let me know.

I finished reading Expecting Adam and The Year My Son and I Were Born recently, so I'll be sure to post a review of those when I get some time. If you'd either one, be sure to keep checking back/your reader. First come, first served.

By the way, not all of the books offered will be Ds-related.

1 comments:

sheree said...

awesome! I am going to contact lisa now...this is an AWESOME idea!