Monday, June 22, 2009

Already?

Buddy Walk time is quickly approaching.

I know, I know...summer's just starting and all. But anyone involved in planning a Buddy Walk will tell you that October will be here before you know it.

When I was in NY last month, I spent some time in both Times Square and Central Park. As I stood there amongst the wonderful chaos and peacefulness of it all, I couldn't help but think about the Buddy Walk. How cool would it be to participate in such an event in NYC? To be with all those people and see the video up on the screen in person would be awesome.

One day, we'll have to find out.

But, until then, there's always the possibility of representing in another way.

Until July 15th, photos are being accepted for the annual Ds awareness video in Times Square.

If you're interested, please be sure to submit a favorite photo.

Contest info

2008 Video

0 comments: