Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover

You like?

I do!

I knew I wanted to do something to spruce up the place, but I knew no way in the world of how to do it. I checked out the free sites, but, yeah, I was totally intimidated and scared I'd lose everything.

Then
what would I read when I run out of internet? I tend to do that every so often so then I just start reading stuff I wrote myself.

What?

Anyway.

So, I *heart* Facebook. We all know that. And this nice lady befriended me. (If you haven't already, you should too.) And, as I am wont to do, I read her page and looked at all of the lovely photos. If you didn't think I did that to you, dear reader and Facebook friend, you are mistaken. I already told you that I read the entire internet!

So, yeah, I saw that photo of you in the bikini on the back of a motorcycle. You know who you are.

Back to the story...on this lady's page, she happened to mention some blogs that she's designed. I quickly noticed that I knew of her work (of course I did, it's on the internet) and was impressed. Would she work on mine? She would. WOOHOO!

So here we are. Made over.

Blog Guide to Style

What Not to Blog

How Do I Blog?

Project Blogway!

You know what makes it even more super-impressive? Behold pretty much the only guidance she was given since I am creativity-deficient:


I love Playette's room so I thought continuing the theme might work.

If you'd like the same for your own blog, feel free to contact me and I'll pass along Rebecca's info. I happen to think it's well worth the nominal fee.

And if you like the quote on the wall, that's "Anonymous Mindy's" (hee!) handiwork. I don't know if she's still in the vinyl letter business or not, but I'd be happy to check if you're interested.



7 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

It looks GREAT! I love the saying on your header, too!

Lisa said...

I LOVE your new digs! It's grogeous, really . . . very pleasing to the eye :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like your new look!

I aim to please. :)

Rebecca Lynne.... said...

I love the new look! Love the colors, the saying and the fishy(s)
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even notice the green/black that matches the bedding. Soooo much more impressive! She did a FAB job!!!!

Yup, still in the vinyl biz if anyone needs ;)

Guess I should create an identity to not be "Anonymous Mindy" anymore??

~Ya know who it is :)

sheree said...

I LOVE it! SO cute!!

Jen said...

It does look great. I've been thinking about doing that myself. Yours is awesome!