Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Doctors

This show comes on CBS. In my area, you can catch it multiple times in a day, but I believe the primary airing is at 4 pm. YMMV.

I've never seen it before, and the trailer is turning me off a little, I must admit. BUT, the TiVo is set. I just can't resist a show with Ds as the topic of discussion.

The good news is that John C. McGinley will be on there and apparently one of "the doctors" is Dr. Jim Sears, son of parenting gurus William Sears, MD (also appearing), and Martha Sears, RN, and sibling to Stephen Sears who just happens to have 47 chromosomes.

I'm thinking hoping that their presence will prevent the episode from being fraught with misinformation and stereotypes. Also, I hear it's generally a decent show.

We'll all have to check it out and see.

Let me know your thoughts.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout.... the quote on the top of the page looks familiar :)
~Mindy

Shawndi84 said...

Thank you so, so much for posting this! I set it up to record! We'll see what they're talking about- I hope it is full of good info for all of those parents who are just beginning their journey... and for the rest of us! :)

Tammy and Parker said...

I'll have to check this out!

sheree said...

shoot! Did I miss it already?

How was it?