Friday, February 13, 2009

Blah-ging

I'm home sick today after going in to work for a couple of hours this morning. I thought I was going to make it through this bout of office illness unscathed, but nah. The cooties got me.

It's been a busy week, but that's nothing new really.

Playette is still walking around with her "buggy" and loving it. It's really fun to watch her go.

I had the pleasure of taking her to Aqua Therapy the other day. Usually, that's BD's gig. The pool is about 94 degrees and Playette loves it. So do I. We practiced kicking, walking, an limbing up steps. She also enjoyed "diving" from the side of the pool into my arms. It's a really great experience. I wouldn't be surprised if BD and I end up fighting for the chance to be the one who gets to take her to those appointments.

Ok, nap time.

Blah.

1 comments:

sheree said...

that sounds so fun! I can't wait until gabby gets into some kind of aqua therapy!