Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

I'm traveling again today. OKC to LAX to home. I'll get back in time to take Playette to PT, which is nice because more often than not BD takes her. We do it like that because he's done with class early and I'm still at workat that time of day . We went together last week, which we don't get to do as often as I like.

The PT is great. She's fun. I just hope Playette is getting what she needs in the midst of all of our socializing.

I'll go in to the office on Friday. Why? Eh, I'm still not sure. It's not like I don't have enough hours of work in. Maybe I'll take my time getting there and catch up on some of the rest I've been missing. I already know that I'll leave early because I have an appointment to get my hair done. I want to try something new with it before I go through with the big chop that I know is coming soon.

I finally officially dumped the old ST yesterday. It's about time. BD was going to take Playette to start with a new ST on Friday, but I think we've earned a little break and will hold off on that for a couple of weeks.

We're heading to Phoenix on Saturday morning. The wedding we're attending is on Sunday and we come back home on Monday. It would be a great opportunity to catch up with family and friends, but...

There's just not enough hours in the day, it seems.

When I think about the fact that we'll leave Phoenix on Monday as our little family unit and then Playette and I will return to that very airport less than 24 hours later as we pass through on our way to Kansas City, I can already feel the fatigue.

I have a hard enough time as it is getting myself and all of my work stuff from place to place, so when your add a little one and all of her gear? Gah.

But we'll have fun in Kansas though. Kristi is really excited about keeping us entertained. I'm glad to not have to leave Playette behind again next week and I can only imagine how BD is going to spend his free time. It'll be good for him to have that. XBox, TiVo, ESPN 24-7. Am I close?

And then, after all of that, it will be over. Life as we knew it in September will return, just in time for November.




2 comments:

sheree said...

ugh. I am tired for you. Have fun on your trip!!

Shawndi84 said...

Have fun traveling! I finally have my computer back- I have a lot of catching up to do..Did you get my e-mail? The reason I ask is because I guessed your e-mail address and I wrote it from my phone...So I wasn't sure how that worked out! Anyway, thanks again!! Love it!!