Monday, August 11, 2008

Why I Cried Today

I read a lot on this one blog today:

Sad

Heartbreaking

Enough!

Respect

There's so much I want to say and so many people say it better than I think I ever could. What's posted here is just an example of what's all over the web - even more so with the controversy over a certain movie being released on Wednesday.

I have no idea who reads this blog. I know that I do, my husband does, and maybe a sprinkling of friends and family along with a couple of folks I have yet to meet. I hope you're out there right now. Or at least one person is who is going to read something they never knew before...just one.

Even though I don't feel like I'm eloquent enough, I want to tell those of you that do read this blog why I cried today. And I will. Just give me a little more time.

0 comments: