Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wanna Get to Know Me?

The GoogleMeBebe version of the long-standing internet forward.

The Rules: For each question, look up the answer in a Google image search. Then choose your favorite from the first page of results only.

My age
(I swear a played fair!)

A Place I'd Like To Travel To


My Favorite Place


My Favorite Object


My Favorite Food

My Favorite Animal

My Favorite Color

The Town Where I Was Born

The Town Where I Grew Up

Where I Currently Live

A Past Pet

A Past Love


My Blog's Name
(Think: Hit Me Baby...I know. Groan.)

My First Name

My Middle Name
(My middle name is unique enough that only photos of people pop up...so I picked a photo of the woman I was actually named after, even though the only reason she came up is because someone spelled her name wrong - we differ by a letter.)

My Nickname

One Of My Bad Habits

My First Job


My Grandmother's Name

What I Am Doing Right Now

2 comments:

sheree said...

cute! Love the dolphin, haha!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the comment! We might not end up going to Sacramento after all :( Joe just found out he's deploying for a year+ come Jan! I might be moving to MD, so I'm not sure about flying back across the country. Although my mom could/would always fly with me, so I guess it's still a possibility...will have to see about that!

Where are you stationed?