Monday, March 23, 2009

Inclusion Part I...and some other stuff

It comes in all forms. And I love it.

I read this article this morning and thought enough of it to share.

On a related note, the TiVo WishList experiment is really going well. Since I embarrassingly admit that I love both TV and learning more about all things Ds, it's a perfect match.

So, over the weekend, I watched Educating Peter (Whoa. I don't know if I was ready for that.) and an episode of Law and Order: SVU. Last week, BD and I watched the episode of Birth Day that I mentioned a while back.

I'll share my thoughts on all of those this week. Stay tuned.

Heh.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, man. Educating Peter scared the crap out of me. I had to watch it in a class last year.

Here's a post I wrote about it:
http://nevereverthought.blogspot.com/2008/07/defensive.html

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Beth said...

Oh Educating Peter is lousy. So is "Graduating Peter", so don't think about going there either!

You're at the perfect age/stage for "Emma's Gifts", which you won't find on TV...ask around, maybe someone has a copy (local DSA library?).