Monday, March 9, 2009

Crying, Writhing, Leg Locks, Frustration, Crawling Away, Begging, Dragon Tales, Caillou, etc.

The above things actually did not happen in our house this morning. For once.

Usually they do. And they're all associated with this little girl getting her hair combed.

Over the weekend, I told BD that I thought a hairdresser's chair might work.

And then I amended it to "a hairdresser's chair with tie-down straps."

It's always such a struggle to get this little girl "presentable-by-the-head" for the outside world.

So, we're at BRU yesterday and we see this.

Hmmmm...

We had a coupon, so we bought it.

And so far? It has worked.

Playette played happily (with some adhesive tape - courtesy of her dad) this morning while I did her hair.


Final Product




4 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel for you - I really do. Ruby screams like I'm pulling out her fingernails if I so much as dare to attempt a ponytail in her hair. UGH! Glad you found a good solution!

AZ Chapman said...

My mom needed one of those for us kids and might need one for me now as I still fight to get my hair done.

Wendy P said...

Gorgeous! Fixing Kira's hair is a cross between a marathon and a wrestling match.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm looking forward to reading yours!

Megan said...

Funny this must have been when you and Wendy just met. LOL!

Thanks for the link. We have a booster that S uses for eating, so I'll try that next time I need to mess with her goldy locks. :-)