Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

I swear, I have that Yo Gabba Gabba song about not giving up running constantly through my head.

It just might be working.

I'd link to it, but I'm blogging from the car as we head to a cookout. It's either this or nothing and I need my therapy. Even if it's via my slow thumbs and not my quick fingertips.

I worked out this morning. It was muy dificil. So hard that I have to say so in another language. It's the 30 Day Shred, so if you want in, please join me. Free membership to my blog comments! Act fast!

I tried to get a pic of the kids in their holiday gear, but, well...they didn't exactly play well together so then I got them separately. Not quite as frame-worthy, but oh well.

My next trick? Actually see fireworks tonight. I've been saying this for YEARS.

Blogger app put the pics all out of order. You'll forgive me though, right?







6 comments:

Peaches323 said...

Too cute!! I love how they are happy in the separate picts but not so much in the one together. And I'm in on the 30 Day Shred. It might take more than 30 Days to get through it with running too.

Shawndi84 said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely adorable!

Cate said...

Dez! Smiling!
30 day shred. oh god. I have started it...i can't count how many times. never get more than about four days in.

Heidi said...

They look so happy! Well, not when they're together, but alone they look so happy! Adorable 4th outfits

Becca said...

Love seeing the two of them together, even if one of the two really looks like he'd rather not be there... How were the fireworks? Did you make it?

Alison Piepmeier said...

Adorable! And smiling so early--that's great!