Tuesday, May 11, 2010

He Likes Me

I just came back into my office after going on a post-work, pre-home disappointment of a run and I saw Mr. P. Remember him?

Well, as I'm coming through the door, his face lit up. We haven't seen each other in a while and it was unmistakable: He was happy to see me.

We spoke briefly and I skipped up the steps a lot more easily, I'm sure, than I would have if we hadn't had our encounter.

That's a gift, you know. To be able to make another person feel like that.

I like him right back.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are talking about... I absolutely love him!

Andrea said...

I have missed your posts! (Should I not be posting pictures? Don't scare me.....you know this whole blogging thing scares me!:)
I have missed your girl too! Where are the pictures?