Monday, July 6, 2009

Awards!

It's been a while since I've shared these. Please know that, regardless of the fact that it may take me some time to pass them along, I really do love receiving the awards and appreciate your thoughtfulness. It's cool that people not only read here, but also like what they read here enough to think of me when it's time to pay the love forward.

So thank you.

Renee, who writes Life with my Special Ks, graced me with a TLC Award.



Aw, it's nice to be thought of as practicing tender, loving care.

I'd like to pass this one along to Linda at Lila's Miracle Life.

=====

Sonia from A Hapa Girl and her Hapa Family sent over a Lemonade Award.



I would like to bestow this upon Lacia, whose blog, Outnumbered by Kids, I feel, shows great attitude/gratitude.

=====

Many thanks go out to Lisa at Genetically Enhanced for the Honest Scrap Award.



This award comes with an assignment to tell 10 honest things about myself. A chance to blab? Well, alright!

1. My dream job is to be a cashier at Target.

2. I could stay in bed all day if you let me.

3. I watch a lot of crap TV. Horrible, I know.

4. I could swim before I could walk and I still enjoy it.

5. I love receiving real mail.

6. My mother first introduced me to driving a stick shift when were on the NJ Turnpike and she wanted a break from driving. Scary!

7. Driving in mountains is even more scary to me than #6.

8. I'm already considering growing my hair back out.

9. I'm lacking motivation these days.

10. I'm now officially 2 hours late for my "run." See #9.

I'd like to send this award over to Beth at Hannah's Shennanigans, whose blog I find encouraging.

2 comments:

sheree said...

I am seriously dying over your dream job, lol

Beth said...

Thanks for the award Chrystal! I think the turnpike is scarier than mountains any day! I learned to drive stick shift in the foothills. Slightly stress producing.