Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stay Tuned

I know that I've been remiss with this whole blogging thing, but inspiration and motivation are on their way in the form of 31 for 21.

Don't know what that is?

Well, Ds is actually also known as Trisomy 21, a triplication of the 21st chromosome.

And October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

There are 31 days in October.

Voila!

31 for 21.

I'll be doing my part to raise awareness, one post at a time.

Though, honestly, I won't just be talking about Ds.

I still have to catch you all up on what we've been up to lately.

And, ahem, not so lately.

*insert bad blogger slap on wrist here*

Don't you want to know about our vacation in Costa Rica?

And our trip to the the NDSC Convention?

What about that time we won a Wii?

I'll tell you about all that and more if you stick around.

Promise.

Let me know you're here following along, k?

Not that I'm above talking/writing to myself, but still.

I like knowing that I have company on this journey.



Grab This Button


9 comments:

Renee said...

Hey! I'm doing the same thing only I didn't know it was an actual official thing. We should link our blogs in the first post.What do you think? My main goal is something more than statistics.

Pam said...

I'm listening!

Anonymous said...

I CHECK IN EVERY DAY IN THE HOPES THAT YOU'VE UPDATED!!! THANK GOD FOR OCTOBER!

Becca said...

I'm afraid to commit to the 31 for 21 again this year, although I really want to. :-( I'll be following along!

Cate said...

you won a Wii? jealous! I never win anything.

Wendy P said...

Here!

AZ Chapman said...

i am here are u still reading mine

krlr said...

Here!

Cindy said...

I'll try to read them all-- not sure I can commit to it, but I should. Thanks for the inspiration. :)