Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CEC Outtakes

Back before I was married and had kids, I used to tag along to the parties of my friends' children. Each time I ended up at CEC, I'd spend all my tokens in the photo booth that allows a rat to make fake custom pencil drawings.

So, since my children were getting CEC marked off of their respective bucket lists last Saturday, I felt obligated to document the moment.

Even if it did take way too long and I had the flop sweats by the time we were done.

Because, y'know, that's it and that's all. Never again.

And I'm all about making memories.

------------------

1. That first pic must be Playette's eye. I don't remember that one so it must have been created on BD's watch.

2. Dez turned 10 months that day!













2 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE those!!! And I love MY fake pencil-sketch photo of Samantha from CEC, too. I have it up on our fridge, where all items to be honored end up. :-)

ckbrylliant said...

That little man is something else in that bottom picture!