Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CEC Outtakes

Back before I was married and had kids, I used to tag along to the parties of my friends' children. Each time I ended up at CEC, I'd spend all my tokens in the photo booth that allows a rat to make fake custom pencil drawings.

So, since my children were getting CEC marked off of their respective bucket lists last Saturday, I felt obligated to document the moment.

Even if it did take way too long and I had the flop sweats by the time we were done.

Because, y'know, that's it and that's all. Never again.

And I'm all about making memories.


1. That first pic must be Playette's eye. I don't remember that one so it must have been created on BD's watch.

2. Dez turned 10 months that day!


Becca said...

I LOVE those!!! And I love MY fake pencil-sketch photo of Samantha from CEC, too. I have it up on our fridge, where all items to be honored end up. :-)

ckbrylliant said...

That little man is something else in that bottom picture!