Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes, I...just don't want to.

You know how you see things? Links, perhaps, and they're just everywhere and something rebellious within you just tells you to keep moving? Not now, maybe later. If ever.

Just me, then?

I kept seeing this video posted on Facebook, but I just couldn't bring myself to deal with the topic. Again.

Until tonight.

I watched.

And I bawled.

So now you have to watch it, too.

Or not, you rebel.

But it's here.

Just in case.



And even though she misspells the word, you still get the message, right?

3 comments:

krlr said...

Oh I'm so glad you wrote that! I cried too but then also felt bad because a little part of my brain was yelling SPELLING ERROR. Because apparently I have no soul. Good for her for getting out there.

Becca said...

I resisted watching it for several days, too, and then finally did. What an amazing, amazing video. I love how it's gone viral, and was even put on my wall by someone that I know that isn't related to the Ds community at all. :-) This young woman seriously gets her point across. I hope many, many people see this.

Anonymous said...

OK, so I have been busy and I just took a break from work to check in on you...WOW, now I am teary eyed and I don't feel like going back to work. But I do feel good...like YES! There are great people out there speaking up, not speaking but you know what I mean:)! I am glad you shared that.

I hope you are feeling better, the job is going well and life is just wonderful for you! Thinking of you, Andrea