Monday, February 7, 2011

Interested in a $10 iPad?

Yeah, me too.

And I'm not selling one out of the trunk of my car, if you can believe that.

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about a fundraiser that's going on right now. An entry into this multi-prize event costs $10. One of the prizes is an iPad. Hence the title of this post.

There are also some other pretty great prizes. Check it out.

What's even better about this particular giveaway is that it is to raise money for the adoption fund of a child. His name is Peter.

There are many people who would love to adopt (there are waiting lists in the US for children with Ds) and they just can't afford the fees. If Peter's fund is filled, he has a much better chance of finding a family.

I've talked about Reece's Rainbow here before and also mentioned friends who have brought children home from Eastern Europe. I've even had the pleasure of sharing welcome home snuggles with both Sofia and Lilya.

These girls were given the gift of a family. Their families were given the gift of these beautiful girls that enhance the lives of everyone around them. The same could happen with Peter.

If you've got $10, I'm just saying.

It's easy.

Clicky Clicky on the yellow button.

0 comments: