Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Reader, Blog Reader, what do you see?

Totally coincidental, this whole apparent vision theme. This actually happened the other day and I didn't get the chance to post it.

So. Anyway. Here's your riddle:



Click to enlarge if you so desire.

Any idea what it is?


...

...

...

...

...


Give up?

Here was Playette's response, after seeing the step stool overturned. At first, I didn't know what she was referencing, but then it clicked.

It takes me a while to figure things out sometime.

Someone should really label me and put me in a corner. Right?! That's totally what I deserve!

*eyeroll*

Sorry. School stuff has me all stressed and cynical today. I'm sure to rant about that later.

Back to her response...

"Mmmmm! X! Uh-yew!"

Translation: "M! X! W!"

Do you see it?

She was sooo excited to see her letters.

This made me smile, y'all.

I couldn't be more proud of her.

It's not that she knows three letters. She knows them all and so much more. This is just another example of her critical thinking. She loves to learn.

And no one else, NO ONE, on her "IEP team" can know these things about my child. They can't possibly understand why I fight so hard to get her to be considered.

If they did, they'd stop bucking against me for the bare minimum.

It's not fair.

I know...

Life's not fair.

We're not looking for a hand out, just a hand up.

Or a step, if you will.


Whatever works.

0 comments: